City Services

  1. Public Works Assistance

    Public Works Assistance

    Request assistance with things like tree branches in the street, flooding, or potholes.

  2. Public Records Request

    Public Records Request

    Would you like to request any City records? Click here for more information.

  3. Trash or Graffiti Reporting

    Trash or Graffiti Reporting

    This City is dedicated to quick removal of blight, click here to get someone out to take care of it.

  4. Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline

    Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline

    Reporting of fraud, waste or abuse concerning City employees.

  5. Other City Requests

    Other City Requests

    Use this link to make any requests to all other City departments.