Do you love Halloween!? Do you take pride in making a difference in your community?
If so, we would love to have you host your vehicle at our next Trunk or Treat Event!
This event will take place on Saturday, October 26th from 1pm-5pm at RPV City Hall (30940 Hawthorne Blvd)
This is a fun way for volunteers to earn 5+ hours while making a difference in our community!
To host a trunk at our Trunk or Treat Event, Volunteers and/or groups will need to provide:
- One vehicle (any type of vehicle will work)
- Decorations and a fun Theme (Please do not use any decorations containing gore, violence or any other displays that could be inappropriate for children. This is a family friendly event.)
- Please plan on bringing enough sealed candy, treats and/or goodies for up to 100 children. Attendance may vary.
- Please plan on arriving between 11am-12pm. We would like all trunks to be setup by 12:30pm. Event promptly begins at 1pm and ends at 5pm.
- Family-friendly costumes highly encouraged!
Interested in this fun event? Please make this family-friendly event memorable and fun for the little ones by hosting a trunk!
Please submit application form (click here to download the form) to Rudy Carbajal (Trunk or Treat Event Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 19th, 2019.
Please sign-up early, trunk participation will be based on availability. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call 310.544.5260 or email email@example.com .
What is Trunk or Treat? During trunk or treat events, volunteers decorate the back of their cars for Halloween, load up on candy, and come sit in a parking lot for kids to "trick or treat" from car-to-car. It's more fun than it sounds, trust me! Sometimes kids come in the hundreds, fully dressed in Halloween costumes and holding out bags or plastic pumpkins for treats. Volunteers get to socialize and be creative while seeing all the cute and scary costumes.
Want to learn more about our event? Click here to visit the event webpage.