How do I report Fraud, Waste and Abuse?
The Fraud, Waste and Abuse hotline takes reports anonymously, either online or by telephone by City employees or members of the public.
What exactly is fraud, waste and abuse?
The hotline is only used for reports of fraud, waste and abuse involving City processes or committed by City employees. The City is committed to immediately resolving cases of fraud, waste and abuse. In order to most quickly solve any concern, we have listed the various reporting mechanisms below.
Examples of reports that can be filed on the hotline:
- Theft of equipment or supplies by City employees
- Theft of time by City employees
- Kickbacks or illegal gratuity paid to City employees
- Financial or accounting irregularities
- False reporting of expenses or purchases by City employees
Call 855-219-2489 or begin an online report.