- The City’s $50 incentive is offered one-time for each RPV household on a first come, first serve basis.
- The City’s $50 incentive is applicable to ONE select Ring device per RPV household.
- Residents that have previously received the City’s one-time incentive are not eligible to receive an additional incentive.
- Residents may choose to purchase up to TWO additional select devices and Ring’s discount will apply.
- Residents must complete and return a Resident General Release Agreement and provide proof of residency (valid driver’s license or utility bill).
Available Devices & Discounted Pricing
Purchase one of the devices below, and the City’s one-time $50 incentive and Ring’s discount will both apply-
- Video Doorbell Pro $75 (regular retail price $249)
- Video Doorbell 2 $99 (regular retail price $199)
- Spotlight Cam Wired/Battery $99 (regular retail price 199)
- Spotlight Cam Mount $149 (regular retail price $249)
- Floodlight Cam $149 (regular retail price $249)
Purchase up to a maximum of two additional devices, and Ring’s discount will apply-
- Video Doorbell Pro $199
- Video Doorbell 2 $149
- Spotlight Cam Wired/Battery $149
- Spotlight Cam Mount $199
- Floodlight Cam $199
How to Purchase
1. Purchase select devices at the City event on Sunday, March 25, 2018, at Hesse Park Community Center.
2. Request a promotion code to complete an online purchase at Ring.com by:
Submitting the completed Resident General Release Agreement and proof of residency to Jacqueline Ruiz , Administrative Analyst in the City Manager’s office, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail, or drop off the materials at RPV City Hall.
Free Ring App
Download the free Ring app at the App Store or Google Play. You don’t need a Ring device to use Ring Neighborhoods! Ring Neighborhoods allows you to stay virtually connected to your neighbors and share public safety information in real-time.