- The City’s $50 incentive is offered one-time for each RPV household on a first come, first serve basis.
- The City’s $50 incentive is applicable to ONE select Ring device per RPV household.
- Residents that have previously received the City’s one-time incentive are not eligible to receive an additional incentive.
- Residents may choose to purchase up to TWO additional select devices and Ring’s discount will apply.
- Residents must complete and return a Resident General Release Agreement and provide proof of residency (valid driver’s license or utility bill).
Available Devices & Discounted Pricing
Purchase one of the devices below, and the City’s one-time $50 incentive and Ring’s discount will both apply-
- Video Doorbell Pro $75 (regular retail price $249)
- Video Doorbell 2 $99 (regular retail price $199)
- Spotlight Cam Wired/Battery $99 (regular retail price 199)
- Spotlight Cam Mount $149 (regular retail price $249)
- Floodlight Cam $149 (regular retail price $249)
Purchase up to a maximum of two additional devices, and Ring’s discount will apply-
- Video Doorbell Pro $199
- Video Doorbell 2 $149
- Spotlight Cam Wired/Battery $149
- Spotlight Cam Mount $199
- Floodlight Cam $199
How to Purchase
1. Purchase select devices at the City event on Sunday, March 25, 2018, at Hesse Park Community Center. Only credit card will be accepted for payment. Ring accepts Visa, Discover,
Amex and Mastercard.
2. Request a promotion code to complete an online purchase at Ring.com by:
Submitting the completed Resident General Release Agreement and proof of residency to Jacqueline Ruiz , Administrative Analyst in the City Manager’s office, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail, or drop off the materials at RPV City Hall.
Free Ring App
Download the free Ring app at the App Store or Google Play. You don’t need a Ring device to use Ring Neighborhoods! Ring Neighborhoods allows you to stay virtually connected to your neighbors and share public safety information in real-time.