Ladera Linda Park and Community Center Project Safety and Security Plan Discussion September 21
On September 21, the City Council will consider a Safety and Security Plan for the Ladera Linda Park and Community Center Project, including the following components:
- Unsupervised surveillance camera system
- Proprietary data storage system convertible to a cloud-based system as determined by staff
- Cameras mounted to 16-foot light poles
- Electronic access control system with card activation
- Intrusion system activated by door position switches and glass
The hybrid in-person/virtual meeting will take place at 7 p.m. in McTaggart Hall at Fred Hesse Jr. Community Park and via Zoom with a very limited number of in-person attendees and COVID-19 safety protocols in place. Virtual participation is highly encouraged. The meeting will be live-streamed on the City website and televised on RPVtv Cox 33/Frontier FiOS 38.
A staff report for this topic is available on the City website. Please submit your comments to the City Council in advance of the meeting by emailing them to email@example.com. If you would like to provide comments during the meeting or leave a pre-recorded voice message, please complete a form at rpvca.gov/participate.
For project updates, sign up for the Ladera Linda Park Master Plan listserv at rpvca.gov/notify.