Who is my authorized residential trash hauler?
EDCO services 95% of the City and Universal Waste Systems (UWS) services 5% of the City. UWS services primarily the Palos Verdes Drive South (PVDS) area and Portuguese Bend Landslide areas of the City. Call UWS at 800-631-7016.The map below shows EDCO and UWS's service areas. You may also check the public works page or call Public Works Department at 310-544-5252 for more information. Call 310-540-2977 to contact the EDCO with any questions or concerns.EDCO and UWS Collection Days (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Who is my authorized residential trash hauler?
2. When is my trash and recycling day?
3. How many containers do I receive? Can I order more?
4. What is my monthly rate? Are there any discounts available?
5. What items go in the blue recycling carts?
6. How do I get more recycling carts? What about extra trash carts?
7. I have a large property and generate a lot of yard waste. How can I recycle my green waste?
8. What happens to my recycling items?
9. Why should I recycle? Is it mandatory to recycle?
10. What is a Pup Service, and who is on that route?
11. How do I get rid of my old paint? Can I throw it in with my trash?
12. I'm remodeling my house. I need a large dumpster. What company can I use and do I need a permit?
13. How do I get rid of my old electronics and/or appliances?
14. I like to try to compost my kitchen scarp and yard waste. Do you have any programs?
15. When are your paper / document shredding events? What are the rules?
16. How do I get a senior citizen discount?
17. Test Question
18. Test Link