What projects need an encroachment permit?
Projects in the public right of way or in an easement may need an encroachment permit. Typical projects include driveway approach, mailbox, drainage pipe under the sidewalk, sewer lateral connections and lining, curb and gutter, parkway improvements, sidewalks and staging of material or equipment. Encroachment permits are also required for hauling route approval, special events in the right of way and roll-off bins parked on the street.

Show All Answers

1. What projects need an encroachment permit?
2. Who can obtain an encroachment permit?
3. What is the process to obtain an encroachment permit?
4. How much do they cost and how long will it take?
5. What about parking permits?
6. What about building permits?
7. Does the City issue film permits?