What Agency Provides Animal Control Services?
Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control provide animal control services. Effective July 1, 1998, the City of Rancho Palos Verdes entered into a service contract with the Los Angeles County Department of Animal Care & Control (LACDACC) to provide complete animal care and control services for the city.
These services include:
- 24-hour live operator assistance
- Dead animal pick-up
- Humane education
- Injured animal pick-up and care
- Investigation of cruelty complaints
- Investigation of dangerous dogs
- Low-cost spaying and neutering
- Low-cost vaccinations
- Pet licensing
- Response to excessive barking and noise complaints
- Stray animal pick-up and patrol