The City is a service provider for some of the services that resident depend on, and others are contracted directly with franchise utility providers. Please see the list below for contact information of who to reach in the hours that City Hall can not be reached.
- California Water Service, (310) 257-1400
- Fire hydrant leaks, major water line ruptures/failure
- Abalone Cove Sanitary Sewer, (310) 521-3523
- Southern California Edison, (800) 655-4555
- Down electric lines, utility pole issues
- City of Rancho Plaos Verdes Public Works, (310) 544-5252
- Streets/drainage related issues, fallen trees, sewer spillage, irrigation system leaks.
- Please leave a message and all calls will be returned the following day
- Real Emergency, please dial 911